We partner with those wanting to make a difference in this world.
Our Goods For Good Artist Program is one way that we approach partnership and collaboration.
Each purchase made through us already benefits important programs in the area of mental health. Products within our artist program give an additional percentage through our collaboration agreement.
Our application cycle is currently OPEN.
Benefits of Artist Program:
- Artist work featured on home page & a featured bio on our blog.
- Labeled with a specialty badge.
Each purchase made through us already benefits important programs in the areas of mental health & homelessness. Products within our artist program give an additional percentage through our collaboration agreement. This percentage must meet a minimum requirement of 5% donation towards the chosen program for the quarter. No fees are charged for application towards participating in this program.
- Artist name will be highlighted on product page.
- Matched donations each quarter. Allowing giving to go even further.
Zimmerman & Co. matches the given percentage each quarter, allowing for an extra incentive to take part in giving back. As a company, we have a heart for and choose to give back in the area of mental health.
- The ability to participate in making a tangible difference in the area of mental health.
We hope you will choose to join us in some aspect of giving back, and in loving our neighbors in the world around us. If you are an artist interested in joining our Goods For Good Artist Program - Take a moment and reach out to us. (You can also leave a comment below.)
Please include the following with your inquiry:
- Sample artwork, sample designs, or sample product design.
- Why we should collaborate.
What we are looking for:
- Authentic humans aligned with our mission.